Ted advises a variety of companies focused on, or interested in, the +$300B Lifestyles of Health And Sustainability market. He also partners with select individuals or specialty firms, who bring technical or other expertise to address client needs.
1. Develop a successful strategy to enter the LOHAS market and communicate with the LOHAS consumer effectively.
2. Identify new product and service partners and opportunities for my company on a national and global basis.
3. Provide knowledge to avoid costly mistakes made by many companies when entering the LOHAS market due to the lack of industry and or company wisdom.
4. Assist in development of a brand platform to express its unique DNA
5. Insights and perspectives on the LOHAS market for brand positioning, attracting strategic partners.
6. Trainings to educate personnel on ways to integrate LOHAS best practices into corporate culture.
7. Facilitate introductions to strategic partners who are like minded, share common interests and have high integrity.
8. Strategic development of green event sponsor sales and outreach.
9. Planning and organization of unique networking events that incorporate experiential content, dynamic presentations and thoughtfulness.
10. Retain Ted Ning to be an advisor to our board and senior management team.